How to Find the Right Egg Donor eBook
Millions of people in the United States dream of starting a family or adding a new member to their existing family yet struggle with infertility. In fact, infertility affects one in eight couples in the United States.
Infertility is not the only thing preventing loving people from having the families they need, though. Single men and women, individuals with genetic diseases, and members of the LGBT community also may need assistance in making their dream a reality. Today, incredible advancements in assisted reproductive technology (ART) are helping people from all walks of life have children.
Egg donation is one of these advancements. Egg donors are thoughtful young women who donate their eggs to help others have children. Egg donation is used in conjunction with in-vitro fertilization (IVF) techniques to help establish successful pregnancies. In this eBook we explore this process in more detail, as well as:
- Why people use egg donors
- How to find the right egg donor
- Deciding which qualities are most important to you in an egg donor
- Common myths and misconceptions about egg donors
- Different types of assisted reproductive technology
- The benefits of using an egg donor agency
- How the egg donation/IVF process works for intended parents
- And more!
To learn more about the egg donation process for intended parents and whether it might be right for you, download a free copy of our eBook, How to Find the Right Egg Donor: A Guide for Intended Parents.