Egg Donation in Oregon
Guiding Oregon residents through the egg donation process.
Our Oregon egg donation program brings together healthy women who are making the generous gift of fertility and loving intended parents who are waiting to nurture that gift. By providing new hope and proven technology, The Donor Solution offers a rewarding experience for everyone involved.
Bringing together egg donors from Salem, Eugene, and Portland with intended parents in Corvallis, Medford, and Beaverton, we empower individuals and help build strong families.
How does this trusted network make miracles happen?
Providing Fertility Solutions for Intended Parents
Our egg donor program for intended parents offers a complete and comprehensive process to help you overcome individual fertility challenges and achieve your dream of having a child.
Choosing a Qualified Egg Donor
You can browse our database with confidence, to find an egg donor in Oregon, knowing that all egg donors meet strict qualifications and have successfully passed a background check and psychological evaluation. Detailed information including medical history, interview impressions, and photos will help guide your decision.
The Intended Parent Process Overview
- The process starts with a consultation and donor selection, which takes place in person, by phone, or via SKYPE.
- The cycles of the egg donor and the intended mother or gestational carrier are synchronized.
- The egg donor undergoes the retrieval procedure, and the intended father or donor makes a sperm donation.
- After fertilization under ideal laboratory conditions, the embryo is implanted medically.
- A pregnancy test for the intended mother or gestation carrier is performed after two weeks to confirm success.
How Much Does the Egg Donation Process Cost?
This investment in the future will vary, depending on the combination of services needed, but packages start around $9,140 and range to around $15,000. Egg donation is a surprisingly affordable and a very effective method to become parents.
Simplifying the Egg Donor Experience
Becoming an egg donor is a rewarding and fulfilling experience for many young women. Understanding the requirements and the medical process involved will help you determine if you can and should become an egg donor in Oregon.
The Egg Donor Requirements
There will be a complete screening process to find out if you qualify, but you are a good candidate if you:
- Are a female between the ages of 20-28
- Have at least one year of secondary education
- Are smoke-, drug-, and alcohol-free
- Are mentally and physically healthy, including proportional height and weight (BMI)
The Egg Donation Process Overview
- Screening processes will make sure you qualify and may include medical screening, psychological evaluation, and fertility testing.
- An attorney will review the necessary legal documentation with you.
- Your natural egg production is stimulated, and your cycle is synchronized with the intended mother or gestational carrier.
- The eggs to be donated are retrieved by a minimally invasive procedure which takes 20 to 30 minutes.
- After your donation, there will be at least one follow-up appointment to make sure your system is functioning normally.
How Are Egg Donors Compensated?
Oregon egg donors should expect to be paid a fair compensation of $4,000 to $10,000 for their donation efforts. Factors such as travel expenses, your individual qualifications, and the policies of your egg donor agency contribute to this wide range. You may be able to donate eggs several times if you wish.
Is the Donor Solution Right for You?
To find out more about the process of becoming an egg donor or choosing one as a fertility solution, reach out to us online or call (713) 827-0301. We provide scientific solutions and compassionate care for those who wish to share in the gift of fertility.