Egg Donation in Washington
Washington egg donation programs provide new hope for couples and individuals facing fertility challenges. Generous healthy women are willing to donate their eggs at the height of fertility, and loving parents are patiently waiting to nurture their gift.
Egg donors from Spokane, Seattle, and Tacoma need to connect with intended parents in Vancouver, Bellevue, and Yakima. The Donor Solution brings these individuals together to build strong families and empower individuals.
Here’s how our trusted network makes these miracles happen:
Guiding Intended Parents
Overcoming fertility challenges requires hope and dedication. Our egg donor program for intended parents will answer all your questions, guide you in selecting the ideal donor, and help with preparing for a successful pregnancy.
Choosing an Egg Donor
Browse our database of qualified donors located nearby and review photos, academic and family history as well as medical history, and interview impressions to find an egg donor in Washington. Our donors are thoroughly vetted with background checks, transcripts check, medical review and in-person or video chat personal interview.
The Intended Parent Process
- Consultation and donor selection may be scheduled either in person, by phone, or via SKYPE.
- The egg is retrieved from the donor, and sperm is collected from the intended father or sperm donor.
- The egg is fertilized under ideal laboratory conditions, and the resulting embryo is implanted.
- The resulting embryos are usually frozen for use in a Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle into the uterus of the Intended Mother or Gestational Surrogate.
Investment in the Future
Packages are priced to fit most budgets, starting around $9,140 and ranging up to $15,000 which can include donor compensation, donor insurance, psychological evaluation, legal contract representation as well as vetting of the donor by agency personnel. Depending on which services are needed and options are chosen, The Donor Solution is a surprisingly affordable and incredibly effective way to make your dreams a reality.
The Egg Donor Experience
For those women considering becoming an egg donor, this overview of the process and qualifications will help guide your decision to become an egg donor in Washington.
Egg Donor Requirements
The application process will determine whether you qualify, but you are a good candidate for egg donation if you:
- Are between ages 20-28
- Have at least one year of secondary education
- Are smoke-, drug-, and alcohol-free
- Are mentally and physically healthy, including proportional height and weight (BMI)
The Egg Donation Process:
- Medical screening, psychological evaluation, and fertility testing are performed.
- An attorney is provided to review all legal documentation with you.
- Your cycle is synchronized with the intended mother or gestational carrier and egg production is stimulated.
- The donated eggs are retrieved in a minimally invasive procedure, which takes 20-30 minutes.
- A follow-up appointment confirms that hormone levels have returned to normal and your recovery is complete.
Egg Donor Compensation
Washington egg donors should expect compensation of $4,000 to $10,000 for their donation efforts, on average. The exact amount varies due to a variety of factors, including age, health, travel expenses, and which egg donor agency you choose.
The Right Solution Is The Donor Solution
Reach out to learn more about choosing an egg donor or becoming one yourself by filling out our short contact form or giving us a call at (713) 827-0301. There is no cost associated with seeing if you qualify to be a donor, and initial consultations with intended parents are free as well. Share in the gift of fertility at The Donor Solution.