Egg Donation in Colorado
Providing egg donor programs to residents of Denver, Boulder, and other communities throughout the state.
Many Colorado couples face unique challenges when it comes to having children. Fortunately for these couples, the dream of parenthood has been made possible with the help of an egg donor. At The Donor Solution, we work with only the very best Colorado egg donors to help hopeful parents from Denver to Grand Junction to start families of their own.
For Intended Parents
For Colorado couples looking to become parents, the journey looks something like this:
- Consultation and donor selection: Parents meet with a coordinator via phone or SKYPE to discuss the process and explore our extensive database of carefully selected, thoroughly vetted donors.
- Synchronizing cycles: Hormone treatments and other medical care are provided to synchronize the cycles of the donor and the Intended Parents or Gestational Carrier.
- Egg & sperm retrieval: The egg is retrieved from the donor, and the intended father or sperm donor provides the sample needed for in vitro fertilization (IVF).
- IVF and embryo transfer: The egg is fertilized in a laboratory environment. Once a successful embryo is grown, it is implanted into the uterus of the Intended parents or gestational carrier.
- Pregnancy test: A pregnancy test is performed roughly two weeks following the transfer to determine whether the process was a success.
When selecting an egg donor, you’ll be given access to our full database of donor information, including photos, medical histories, travel availability, and more. All of our donors are thoroughly background-checked, interviewed, and sent for full medical and psychological examinations.
The cost of our egg donor program for intended parents varies, depending on your preferences. In order to serve a wide variety of clients with different needs and budgets, our egg donor agency offers three different donation programs featuring unique benefits. Generally, our package prices range from $9,140 to around $15,000 depending on the egg donor compensation and which package is selected.
Becoming an Egg Donor
If you want to become an egg donor in Colorado, here’s what you can expect:
- Screenings: The donor is interviewed and medically screened via blood tests, hormone level tests, transvaginal ultrasounds, and any other necessary testing. The donor also undergoes a full psychological evaluation.
- Legal processing: An attorney is provided to the donor to review all legal documentation and make sure that all agreements are fair and legally enforceable.
- Synchronization and egg stimulation: Medications are administered to the donor to synchronize her cycle with the gestational carrier’s and to stimulate egg production.
- Egg retrieval: The egg is retrieved from the donor in a quick (20-30 minute) minimally invasive procedure.
Because quality is key to success, we require all of our donors to meet certain criteria. The following are a few examples, but we encourage you to read the full list of egg donor requirements before applying.
- Age 20-28
- Minimum one year of verifiable secondary education
- No smoking, drugs, or alcohol
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Proportional height and weight (BMI)
After egg retrieval, you will be compensated. Women are compensated somewhere between $4,000 and $10,000, on average, but the actual amount varies based on factors like age, health, ethnic background, and location. The Donor Solution’s base pay is approximately $4,500-$8000, to which other compensation may be added.
Take the Next Step Towards Egg Donation
To become or find an egg donor in Colorado, fill out our online contact form or call us at (713) 827-0301.