The Donor Solution Difference
What makes us different?
The Donor Solution is dedicated to our client’s well-being. Our team works hard to provide the best possible experience. We know struggling with fertility can be difficult. We are here to help make the process easier. Here are a few of the things that make us different:
- Our all inclusive fees, which can include monitoring, testing, donor insurance and legal representation of the donor as needed for each individual situation.
- Able to provide FDA screening and lab work as well as ultrasound monitoring with our partner clinics as needed for non-local cycles.
- Over 17 years of experience in Third Party Parenting and Donor recruitment in both Infertility clinics, consulting and agency management
- Our donors are pre-screened for FSH/E2 or AMH or BAFC as well as the FDA questionnaire BEFORE being added to the Database
- Offices in Houston and Dallas for your convenience, satellite offices in Austin and Los Angeles/Beverly Hills.
- Complementary access to online donor database, with easy access to full profiles and donor photographs.
- Providing anonymous, identity release, or known donors. Our donors are from across Texas, including Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, Waco, Beaumont, Houston, Galveston and College Station. We also serve the West Coast with an office in Beverly Hills, conveniently located near several large Infertility practices and close to colleges and universities.
- The Donor Solution is managed by professionals in the women’s healthcare and infertility field including a Registered Nurse with 24+ years of experience and a Board Certified OB/GYN with Reproductive Endocrinology experience as a consulting physician.