The Donor Solution Difference
Mary M. Fusillo, RN, BSN, MS is the founder and Executive Director of The Donor Solution. Mary was introduced to the area of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility while facing her own challenge having children.
As the Clinical Nursing Director of an Infertility clinic in Houston, she was instrumental in starting the Donor Egg program and recruiting their first donors. This program went from one donor in the Fall of 1999 to over 120 in 2004.
- Our all inclusive fees, which can include monitoring, testing, donor insurance and legal representation of the donor as needed for each individual situation.
- Able to provide FDA screening and lab work as well as ultrasound monitoring with our partner clinics as needed for non-local cycles.
- Over 13 years of experience in Third Party Parenting and Donor recruitment in both Infertility clinics, consulting and agency management
- Our donors are pre-screened for FSH/E2 or AMH or BAFC as well as the FDA questionnaire BEFORE being added to the Database
- Offices in Houston and Dallas for your convenience, satellite office in Austin
- Complementary access to online donor database, with easy access to full profiles and donor photographs.
- Providing anonymous, identity release, or known donors. Our donors are from across Texas, including Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, Waco, Beaumont, Houston, Galveston and College Station.
- The Donor Solution is managed by professionals in the women’s healthcare and infertility field including a Registered Nurse with 24+ years of experience and a Board Certified OB/GYN with Reproductive Endocrinology experience as a consulting physician.